The great battle of Delhi


                              This blog is an initiative to equip people with political knowledge so that they can easily make choice among prime ministerial candidates of different political parties. It is tough for a writer to write on elections without being inclined towards any political party. Even journalists fail to provide unbiased information to people. But one thing is clear! True writers, bloggers & journalists should motivate people to vote for only appropriate candidate. There should be criticism & appreciation of all the parties participating in 2014 elections. Election is the festival of a healthy democracy. Whoever triumphs & comes to center, but democracy must not fail. Ours is a secular country & that is enough to expect our leaders be secular. This blog is beyond rising Hindu intolerence & Muslim extremism. I will write whatever I feel so, it may happen that sometimes your views differ. That's what I respect! That's an attribute of a healthy democracy.
                             First time in Indian history(may be), Indian youth is immensely interested in who will win the battle of Delhi, 2014. I too belong to youth community. I have been analyzing the political dramas & incidents for a long time. After having some latest issues of Outlook, India Today, The week, Chitralekha in my archives, I think my political opinion would be credible enough.
                             Bhartiya Janata Party has already declared its Prime Ministerial Candidate- Narendra Modi, The chief minister of our state- Gujarat. However, my views on him will be straight. I am a first time voter & I can feel the Modi-wave in Gujarat. As a writer, I have always kept my mind open so, I know the dark side of development in Gujarat. Congress is set to declare Rahul Gandhi as its Prime Ministerial candidate. Rahul Gandhi belongs to the first family of India & that's the only reason why he should be prime ministerial candidate of Congress. He doesn't have any administrative experience. I do not see possibilities of formation of third front. So the battle is mainly between Narendra Modi & Rahul Gandhi. Similarities- Two brands, Representatives of two big parties. Differences- Ideology, Experience, Personality. I consider ideology more important & that's why this blog has been named 'The clash of ideologies'.
                             “Elections belong to the people. It's their decision. If they decide to turn their back on the fire and burn their behinds, then they will just have to sit on their blisters.”
― Abraham Lincoln
                                                      

0 comments: